If you experience low water pressure, call JLP Plumbing today @ 905 626-2434
Water pressure is the strength of the flow of water travelling through a homes water pipe. The more water that is pushed through a pipe, the greater the pressure. Anyone who has had the trouble of low pressure knows how frustrating the experience can be. Low pressure can result in poor toilet flushing, terrible showers, inability to wash clothing, and poor rinsing of the dishes.
We do not recommend using booster pumps to increase your water pressure. Our experience shows that customers who choose this method generally are not satisfied with their results.
No matter what the job is, you can always count on:
- Same Day Service.
- Professional Technicians.
- Convenient Appointment Times.
- A Lifetime Warranty On All Installations.
- Guaranteed upfront pricing.
- Uniformed, courteous and very talented technicians.
- We clean the work area as clean or cleaner than we found it.
- A large inventory of parts so most jobs can be completed in a single visit.
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction with our work.
JLP Plumbing proudly offers trench-less water service upgrades. Call Today @ 905 626-2434