Frozen pipes can pop up at the most in convenient times in your home. When the problem does arise, it is best to take care of the problem as soon as possible. You should cut off the main water supply that is going to the pipe if you are able to wait until the professional plumber can arrive and begin the thawing process on the frozen pipes. Contact JLP Plumbing today @ (905) 626-2434
Partial water service indicates that a pipe is frozen somewhere in the house. A complete lack of water service can be the result of a frozen water meter or a frozen pipe leading from the water main in the street to the house. A meter or water pipe that feels extremely cold is most likely frozen. It’s important to clear frozen blockages as soon as possible to minimize the danger of pipes bursting in some inaccessible spot. The resulting leak could cause serious property damage to your home or property.
- Got Frozen Pipes?
- Don’t let your outdoor faucets freeze up in the winter.
- Un attach your garden hoses before freezing temperatures arrive in the fall.
- Then close the shut-off valve on the pipe(s) which lead to your outdoor faucet(s).
- Then open the outdoor faucets so that any residual water can drain.
- If your indoor faucets sometimes freeze in very cold weather:
- Try leaving the cabinet doors under the faucets open so that they can get a bit more heat. In extreme cases let the water trickle very slowly into the sink.
Insulate water pipes which may be exposed to freezing temperatures or wind. Water pipes which are not being used should be drained for the winter in areas where there may be severely cold weather.
- If there is plumbing in your garage, be sure to keep your garage door closed when it is very cold. Pipes in unheated garages or basements should be insulated.
Frozen pipes can cause major damage to your home and it needs to be attended immediately. At JLP Plumbing Toronto our specialized plumbing and heating equipment experts will have your pipes free and clear. JLP Pluming has the right solutions for your home to help prevent re-freezing of the
Call JLP Plumbing today @ (905) 626-2434
No matter what the job is, you can always count on JLP Plumbing Services to fix the problem the first time the right way.
- Same Day Service.
- Professional Technicians.
- Convenient Appointment Times.
- A Lifetime Warranty on All Installations.
- Guaranteed upfront pricing.
- Uniformed, courteous and very talented technicians.
- We clean the work area as clean or cleaner than we found it.
- A large inventory of parts so most jobs can be completed in a single visit.
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction with our work.